Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Majority of our orders are shipped within 3 days
- Custom printed order take an additional 3 days after we receive your print ready artwork.
- 95 % of our orders are delivered within 3 days after shipment via UPS, USPS or FedEx.
- Remote locations may take longer.
What is your price for a bulk quantity order?
- Please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide a bulk quotation.
Can you sell to individual customers or just to companies?
- Although most of our sales are business to business, we can sell to any type of customer.
What other payment options?
- You may use all major credit cards, mobile banking, etc.
- ucanpack’s payment gateway partners are PCI/DSS certified to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
Do I have to place my order online?
- If you would prefer, we would be happy to take your order by phone (201) 975-6272, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- However, you will receive your order fastest if you place it online.
- Online orders are immediately sent to the warehouse to be picked and shipped.
Can I request of copy of my invoice or receipt?
- We send your invoice along with the shipment.
- If you need another copy, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you a copy.
Is your website secure?
- Yes. The security of our website and the protection of your personal information is extremely important for us.
- You can see a copy of our Digicert SSL Encryption Certificate simply by clicking on the padlock on the right side of your browser.
- We have partnered with external security providers to manually audit our data for breaches.
I have a coupon. How do I redeem it?
- If you have a coupon that you would like to redeem, there is a place for you to enter the coupon code in the checkout form.
Do you ship outside USA?
- At the present time, we ship to USA & Canada only. For Canada, please email us for a shipment quote.
Can I stop by and pick up products at one of your local distribution centers?
- In order to keep our prices low, our distribution centers are staffed for direct customer pick-up.
Is it possible to get samples?